Feb 22, 2009

Valentines Day

I hearted Jordan. And he was really cute and brought me roses at work, and then afterwards came and got me and we went to eat dinner at LuLu's Noodles, a noodle shop in oakland...my fav. Afterwards we went swimming, which was really fun, they had this mirror on the bottom of the pool in our lane so we couls watch our selves swim over it...it was a huge mirror. And then we went dancing!!!! Overall it was a wonderful night and really really fun. I can actually say it would be my "perfect" date. Everything I like to do and with my fav person. Then this is a video of our cool crafty thing that Jordan and I created together, we actually got the shudder from construction junction...which is like a junk store, but its made an awesome picture frame.

1 comment:

The Zs said...

Hey there! How fun to find your blog! I had no idea you were pregnant! Glad to hear you're doing so well!!

Bri Zabriskie (formerly Atkinson)

About Me

We are both students at the University of Pittsburgh in the Neuroscience program. We graduate April 26 2009!! Loni is 23 and Jordan is 24. Jordan would like to be a doctor in the Air Force...as a career and has just finished applying to medical schools. I am pregnant and ready to be a little mom. We are both way to ready to graduate. Jordan is working as the Tech guy for the University's Jazz band, which he loves. I am currently working as a computer consultant on campus...its a very easy job, very school friendly. Jordan is the Gospel principles teacher in our ward and I am the new second counselor in the Young womens, so I am over the Beehives. Jordan does great at his calling and loves to "vent", and I love mine, the beehives are awesome...definitely the best ones of the pick. On the side we are both landlords, which is turning out to be a cinch so far.