Jul 25, 2011

We have moved!!!

Our new address: http://thestoryoflojo.wordpress.com

I just updated with new pics....but thats about it as of right now

oh, so we have officially moved our home as well. But our blog has moved also, I was tired of the limitations of Blogger/blogspot, havnt you ever noticed how long it takes to put pictures on here? well I like to put several pictures on at once and was getting iritated with wasting 2 hours to just update my blog with pictures, I so I discovered Wordpress.com, same thing as blogspot, its free, only it lets you upload pics 100 at a time or more for that matter and it does it in minutes, I am still learning how to use it so no glorious blog for my visitors but so far I like it WAY better. Infact I am researching about websites in general so who knows perhaps in a month or so we might move again, only this time I will build my own website.

so here is the new address:

http://thestoryoflojo.wordpress.com

No comments:

About Me

We are both students at the University of Pittsburgh in the Neuroscience program. We graduate April 26 2009!! Loni is 23 and Jordan is 24. Jordan would like to be a doctor in the Air Force...as a career and has just finished applying to medical schools. I am pregnant and ready to be a little mom. We are both way to ready to graduate. Jordan is working as the Tech guy for the University's Jazz band, which he loves. I am currently working as a computer consultant on campus...its a very easy job, very school friendly. Jordan is the Gospel principles teacher in our ward and I am the new second counselor in the Young womens, so I am over the Beehives. Jordan does great at his calling and loves to "vent", and I love mine, the beehives are awesome...definitely the best ones of the pick. On the side we are both landlords, which is turning out to be a cinch so far.