Oct 22, 2010

A blessed lil Parry at two months

Well we have had a lot happening over here. Tho the first to note, because it goes in order, is Parry's baby blessing. He had the CUTEST lil tux for his baby blessing outfit. It actually has the cutest little suit jacket that goes with it, but being in southern california it was too hot for him to wear it. I had to force the blanket to stick around cuz I made that one myself and didnt care if it was too hot or not. Isnt the bow tie adorble? Definatly the most fun I have had dressing up a lil boy, I would say it even rivals the cute girlie dresses.

I made the blaket underneath him, it turned out sooooo beautiful but I don't actually have a good pic of it. I plan on doing a little studio shooting in our house of Parry in his baby blessing outfit and blanket later this week so hopefully i get to putting them on here as well. The blanket is what I worked on while I was too big to do much else. Oh and I loved the waist band!

This is the crew that came for Parry's blessing, minus one who is Kristen, she is taking the picture. We were so grateful for all of their sacrifice to come all the way to our house just for a short weekend. Jordans family drove 13 hours from utah and Jordans grandma and Aunt drove up from san diego, which was a huge deal.....I don't know the last time she drove anywhere that far, but we were so glad they came, they are the sweetest funnest two ladies, and we have been so glad to be living closer to them, we visit every time we go to the san diego zoo. My dad flew down from WA so I got to spend the weekend with him, which I enjoyed, its not very often that I get to spend one on one time with my dad. And to be fair to the rest of the crew, my sister just spent 4 weeks here helping out and my mom also was just here in september and then Eldon and Kimi came over a couple of weeks ago. So every one has been able to see and spend a little time with Parry (well except Mandi but she gets to see him at thanksgiving), which I am soo glad of.

This is a pic of all the Carr side grandbabies/ kyren and Parry's cousins. Kyren had a blast playing with all of them, he loved having so many people around, I could tell he was very confused as to why all of a sudden there were tons of people in our house and they kept coming back. He especially enjoyed playing with Sakara, shes the little girl holding Parry, they were so cute together.


Friday I got to hang out with Jordans family while Jordan was actually gone, he was up in Wa having a medical school interview. He flew back with my dad saturday morning. Saturday Jordan went with his fam to Knotts Berry Farm and as reported had a lot of fun. Luckily the park was not empty and it was a perfect day to go and he had a lot of fun going on rides and hanging out with everyone. I stayed home with my dad and the two boys and we actaully had a very enjoyable day. Grandpa Parry got to see Kyrens mad skills in the pool and was able to hold Parry a lot. We also went for a long walk down the boardwalk to the pier and generally just enjoyed good conversation and amusement provided by Kyren. Sunday we of course had the baby blessing and after church we came back to our apartment and had a BBQ with delicious watermelon. After that we just hung out at our apartment. My dad flew back monday morning but Jordans family was able to stay unti monday evening, so we played tennis, and went to the beach and played in the waves. It was Jordans brothers (Nathan) first time in the ocean!










Kyren and Sakara taking a bath together after the beach


I LOVE baby toes! oh I just wanna chew on them!!

My naked little boy!!

This is my dad, we made it to the pier just before sunset which took about 30 seconds, I couldnt believe how fast the sun was going down, it was completely up when I started to get the phone out to take a pic and was almost gone by the time I took the picture!
Oh and this is our new "baby" to hold our new baby, we LOVE this double stroller, definately our favorite toy and a life saver, I can now go anywhere I want with the kids by myself, it transforms between stroller, jogging stroller and a bike trailor.

1 comment:

Post said...

Parry is such a little stud in his blessing outfit. I can't wait for our kids to be together. It will be so much fun to have James and Parry play. It's like all girl cousins on the Carr side. I love that stroller. I looks so cool.

About Me

We are both students at the University of Pittsburgh in the Neuroscience program. We graduate April 26 2009!! Loni is 23 and Jordan is 24. Jordan would like to be a doctor in the Air Force...as a career and has just finished applying to medical schools. I am pregnant and ready to be a little mom. We are both way to ready to graduate. Jordan is working as the Tech guy for the University's Jazz band, which he loves. I am currently working as a computer consultant on campus...its a very easy job, very school friendly. Jordan is the Gospel principles teacher in our ward and I am the new second counselor in the Young womens, so I am over the Beehives. Jordan does great at his calling and loves to "vent", and I love mine, the beehives are awesome...definitely the best ones of the pick. On the side we are both landlords, which is turning out to be a cinch so far.