Apr 15, 2010

ITS A........BABY........

SO, as most of you know we didnt find out what the sex of our first baby was, Mister Kyren, until he was born. We also went all natural birth and all that jazz. So on this one we decided to do just the opposite and find out what the sex is at the ultrasound. We also plan on inducing and getting an epidural, hey you gotta know which way you like right?

So....we had the ultrasound......and

!!!!!ITS A BOY!!!!!

Font size
his name is going to be "Parry Henry Carr" named after my dad and my maiden name, my dads name is Henry Edward Parry


we were actually shocked, very schocked. We were SO sure it was a girl we would have put stakes on it. And for those you got it all wrong, sorry for the confusion, the name Dallas was actually for our little girl, so no we didnt know it was a boy, nor did we think it would be. Why you might ask did we assume it was a girl? WEll because we had just had our first ultrasound at 14 weeks in a very nice lab and the guy had most definately said it was NOT a boy beaucse you could see nothing, but it also wasnt obviously a girl either so he said to wait a little longer. So at 20 weeks we go in there and are almost bored to do it because we were so sure it was a girl. I had already looked at the fabric I was going to make her blanket out of, and I had been eyeing down flowers for head bands at micheals. Now I am glad I waited. So the very first thing we saw was his little pride, SO OBVIOUS, in the middle of the screen....there was no denying the evidence and he was not being shy in the least. We both just stared at it in unbelief, and kept saying...."two boys?????" really TWO boys......14-15 months apart????? OH BOY, OH BOY!!!

And there you have it folks.....its so weird cuz it really changes the demensions of our family, I came from a family that goes girl, boy, girl, boy, girl. And Jordans family goes Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl. And both my parents families go alternate sexes the whole way through....so its totally different to think of having two boys right next to each other. But we are soo excited, they get boy playmates their whole lives. Were gonna put em in wrestling at 4, and they can go together, and practice on each other, and then theres tee ball, and school, and highschool sports and dating and then even 2 missions at the same time.....which is better than two girl weddings at the same time...if you know what I mean. boys get the easy side of weddings.

All we can say is....there goes any hope of saving on the food bill!

5 comments:

Shay said...

That is so awesome, congratulations Loni! Glad to see you are doing well:-)

Jeralyn said...

Congratulations, Loni!! Hope everything is going well for you guys! What is your due date? And how did Jordan's interview go? Is there a chance you could move back to Washington? :)

Bri... only she said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bri... only she said...

Congratulations Loni! I'm happy to have found your blog! That's so wonderful! I think it's normal being all grown up till I see that you're going to be a mama twice over and I think where did the time go? Just yesterday we were all out in the middle of the night decorating someone's yard! :)

Mike and Madelyn said...

Hey Loni! I hadn't checked your blog in a while and it was fun catching up on you guys! Glad things are going well and I can't believe how big Kyren is!! Congrats on boy #2

About Me

We are both students at the University of Pittsburgh in the Neuroscience program. We graduate April 26 2009!! Loni is 23 and Jordan is 24. Jordan would like to be a doctor in the Air Force...as a career and has just finished applying to medical schools. I am pregnant and ready to be a little mom. We are both way to ready to graduate. Jordan is working as the Tech guy for the University's Jazz band, which he loves. I am currently working as a computer consultant on campus...its a very easy job, very school friendly. Jordan is the Gospel principles teacher in our ward and I am the new second counselor in the Young womens, so I am over the Beehives. Jordan does great at his calling and loves to "vent", and I love mine, the beehives are awesome...definitely the best ones of the pick. On the side we are both landlords, which is turning out to be a cinch so far.