Dec 6, 2008

CHRISTMAS TREE






















We went and got our FIRST christmas tree, it was soo exciting. Its some kind of noble, but not all the way cuz they were way too much. Its a beautiful tree! I dont know why but for some reason I have been a holiday NUT, I am sooo excited for the christmas season. Last year after christmas I had bought some bulbs and beads and garland at the after christmas sales and so really wanted to decorate out tree with them. I had to leave them at my moms house last year and so coming home on the plane I had over 80 bulbs in my carry on. I also brought back my first nativity set that my sister made for me last year as my other carry on. I was like a mother hen with eggs watching those to make sure no one broke them. Its a 7 foot tree and really full and fits in our house perfectly!! We also put up red and green garland with bows all around the living room. We also got all these toys from our wedding for christmas, one of them is a music box house lighting up thing that has falling snow and it turns on everytime someone claps or makes a really loud noise. Jordan LOVEs it, and is always turning it on from the kitchen or when I walk past it. Its really cute.

We watched a christmas movie while Jordan and I decorated the tree. We love to just turn all the lights off and stare at the christmas tree. It really makes it feel like christmas every day now. I love waking up to it. Jordan and I are in love with our tree. Jordan hasnt decorated a tree in about 6 years, he was having fun.

2 comments:

Katie and Victor said...

WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES......?

Mike and Madelyn said...

We got our first tree too! Does this mean you guys will be here for Christmas? If so we should most definitely get together at some point, it's been way too long.

About Me

We are both students at the University of Pittsburgh in the Neuroscience program. We graduate April 26 2009!! Loni is 23 and Jordan is 24. Jordan would like to be a doctor in the Air Force...as a career and has just finished applying to medical schools. I am pregnant and ready to be a little mom. We are both way to ready to graduate. Jordan is working as the Tech guy for the University's Jazz band, which he loves. I am currently working as a computer consultant on campus...its a very easy job, very school friendly. Jordan is the Gospel principles teacher in our ward and I am the new second counselor in the Young womens, so I am over the Beehives. Jordan does great at his calling and loves to "vent", and I love mine, the beehives are awesome...definitely the best ones of the pick. On the side we are both landlords, which is turning out to be a cinch so far.